Whenever individuals live together, discipline is necessary and, this is especially true of an educational institution. This discipline is formative, not repressive. It leads the students to develop self control, which is the essence of a well ordered and successful life.
- The medium of instruction and expression is English. To obtain fluency in speaking English, English alone shall be spoken by the students in the school premises. Imposing fines and other measures are intended to motivate the students to learn the language.
- Students should attend the school regularly and should be punctual. Students who do not have a minimum of 75% attendance will neither be permitted to appear for the final examination nor promoted to a higher class.Student must reach the school at least ten minutes before the assembly. Late comers may not be allowed to attend one session of the day in addition to the payment of fine.
- All the students must have the text books and the stationary required for their respective classes. Sharp-edged instruments, valuables, periodicals etc. should not be brought to the school. Every student should bring the school diary daily. Any information or request conveyed to the parents/guardians through the diary by the Principal/Teachers should be complied with and acknowledged.
- Students who do not possess a valid driving license are not allowed to bring Motor Vehicles to the school campus. Use of mobile phones, personal computers, laptops and other electronic devices in the school premises is strictly prohibited.
- Socially Useful Productive Work (SUPW) is an integral part of the school curriculum. It is a compulsory subject for class IX to XII for the Board Examination. Every student should actively participate in the programs organized under SUPW.
- The school reserves the right to dismiss a student whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, non observance of the disciplinary rule and regulations of the school, grave insubordination, contempt of authority or disrespect towards the members of the staff and immoral behavior etc. are some of the reasons for immediate dismissal.